So I was nominated by Keeshia for this tag thing that I am totally confused about it, but it involves me answering questions SO HERE WE GO! I am horrid and not adding all of the other stuff because I wouldn’t know who to tag if my life depended on it ;) I’m a rule breaker, what can I say *puts shades on*
1. Where were you born?
Florida! Have been here my entire life. I love this state but I am ready for a change.
2. What was your favorite toy as a kid?
I don’t think I could pick one. I had a stuffed animal I carried everywhere with me, but the main thing I played with was Nintendo
3. What “extra curricular activity” did you participate in in middle/high school?
In high school I played flag football my junior year and LOVED it. A friend also was the president of anime club which I was in
4. If you could have any talent, what would it be? (And don’t include being better at one you already have)
Playing piano! I can sorta play it now but not very well, I’d love to be able to fully read music.
5. Which do you prefer to live in: city, suburb, rural?
I am fine with any really, it would all depend on the area
6. What did you want to be when you grew up?
A Power Ranger.
7. If you could own one “exotic” animal (perfectly house trained lol), what would it be?
Shark or a dolphin. Or a tiger.
8. You can go on a week long, all expenses paid trip anywhere in the world – where do you go?
Japan of course! Or Spain, England, … so many places.
9. If you know, what was your name going to be if you were born a boy?
No clue, I think my mother once said Brian or something?
10. What’s your favorite scent?
11. What’s your favorite food – specific dish?
I pretty much like anything, but my favorite is probably chicken alfredo I also LOVE to make it!
BONUS QUESTION: When are we starting our all female gamer house in Tokyo? lol
I know I know, I fail at blogging. YouTube takes up most of my extra time these days If I am not working or working on something online I am most likely spending time with friends or my wonderful boyfriend <3